City Health Department Announcements
screenings for children - Please remember that these screenings
are recommended for children at ages 1 and 2 years, especially
in houses built before 1950.
LEAD SCREENINGS ARE MANDATORY
FOR THOSE CHILDREN WHO HAVE MEDICAID.
Please contact the Niles City Health Department for more information
on having your children tested.
forget to stay up to date with you or your child's scheduled
immunizations. Click here for more information.
City Health Department Staff
Dr. William S. Eddy - Health Commissioner
Michael Burke - Director of Environmental Health
Kathy Salapata, RN - Director of Nursing
Terry Merrick, RN - Staff Nurse
Additional Disaster Preparedness Planning (Click Here)
PROVIDED NURSING SERVICES
1. Immunization Clinics on scheduled Wednesdays 8:30 AM
to 9:30 AM
2. Home visits per Doctor's order.
3. Calls to Senior Citizen's Complex Apartments for blood
pressures and special orders from physicians.
4. Evaluation visits and referrals for Bureau for Children
with Medical Handicaps.
5. Welcome Home Program for all new mothers and their newborns.
6. Special clinics, such as flu vaccine clinics.
7. Lead Screening Program.
8. Service for patients coming into the office for blood
pressure screening, shots, and treatments as ordered by
9. Tuberculosis Testing.
10. Injured employees seen and reports made.
11. Required follow-up investigation reports on infectious
diseases per ODH recommendations.
14. See children for return slips for school.
NO PRIVATE DUTY NURSING
City Health Department Child 2013 Immunization Clinic Schedule
CLICK FOR RECOMMENDED IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULE AND OTHER IMMUNIZATIONS
CLINICS ARE WEDNESDAY FROM 8:30 AM TO 9:30 AM
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
ADMINISTRATION FEE PER IMMUNIZATION - $3.00
(MEDICAID CARDS ACCEPTED)
***NO ONE WILL BE REFUSED FOR INABILITY TO PAY***
MUST HAVE YOUR CHILD'S IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
CHILDREN SHOULD BE FEELING WELL, WITH NO ILLNESS, FEVER, OR
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED
BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN
34 West State St.
Niles, OH 44446
Niles City Health Department Hours
- Friday - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
EVENING, WEEKEND, OR HOLIDAY VISITS MADE